847 Cimarron lane
Corona, CA 92879
· I have a total 26+ years' experience as a structure and wing fuel tank assembler.
· Acquired a wide range of skills from working on commercial aircraft, fabrication and pots and pans department.
Work History: .. October 2015 - present Cytec Engineering industries Oange Ca. Operator
Boeing Company, Long Beach, CA July 1996 - May 2015
C-17 Wing Tank Fuel Mechanic
· I was on the framing team.
· Receive, inspect spares, bulkheads and lower skin panels for damage.
· Drill out temporary tooling holes.
· Locate lift tool on spares and install lifting tools.
· Put in call for tug driver to bring proper lifting tools.
· Inspect certification dates on lifting tools, straps to be used as called out on job paper work.
· Properly sign out correct cranes and log into crane book with employee number.
· Use proper cranes and rigging material for each load.
· For example radio, or pendent cranes.
· Follow both OSHA and company safety rules.
· Such as properly tapering off dangerous areas where floors will be lifted and loads will be moving.
· Unload bulkhead crates and identify and inspect for damage.
· Locate bulkheads on proper lifting dollies and correct stations.
· Once spares and bulkheads are located on spares using tooling holes and clamps.
· Work on top of ladders overhead and uneven surfaces.
· Step drill close tolerance holes to full size.
· Using drill bushing, blocks and drill stops.
· Countersink and use qmatic guns to drill lower wing skin panels.
· Trim off tooling pin holes tabs.
· File smooth alodine and use protect coat where call out by blueprints.
· Use locater tools and pressure clamps to locate materials together.
· Run overhead reverse hydraulic thrust and locate pin to support wing section while being assembled.
· Experience also at using quackenbush, torque wrenches, huck guns, hand squeezes and Cherry Mack guns.
· Discrepancy write ups and putting them on inspection board for inspection and engineering call board.
· Highly skilled at using inspection tools like go no gauges, micrometers, ball gauges, calipers, scales and other inspection tools.
· Proper storage and disposal of hazard waste materials.
· Always working under both lean manufacturing and 5`s rules.
· Always keeping or improving delivery schedules.
· Also mark bar charts and buy work off on the computer as I go in proper sequence.
Boeing Company, Long Beach, CA June 1991 - July 1996
C-17 Structure Airframe Mechanic
· Fuselage Skin panels quality and shear-clips assembly.
· Received and inspected skin panels for damage.
· Identified and stamped skin panels for approval with employee stamp.
· Inspected rigging equipment and crane proof load certifications.
· Used proper straps and inspected them for damages.
· Located aft skin panels on jig using pin and tooling holes.
· Located frames on skin panels using pilot holes and clecos and clamps.
· Drilled and countersink holes to final blueprint sides.
· Bought off in process mechanical inspections on the computer.
· Put calls on inspection board in proper sequences.
· Locate, layout and drill doublers per blueprint while splicing panels together.
· Deburr, fod sweep clean with solvents and apply adhesives, and sealant install final fasteners per blueprint and work instructions.
McDonnell Douglas, Long Beach, CA Jan. 1987 - June 1991
· Acquired skills in the pots and pans department of fabrication.
· Laid out and assembled parts per blueprints and engineering orders.
· Performed drilling and countersinking material made of aluminum and titanium.
· Parts such as appearance items, thin materials like air-condition ducts and other composites.
· Deburring, cleaning and performing both self in process and final inspections.
· Worked with solvents, silicones, liquid cement, adhesives primers and sealants.
· Proper disposal and storage per OSHA and company safety rules.
· Worked with airpower hand tools, drill press, grinders, and routing, chamfering and polishing tools.
· Trained under total quality management. The acid tanks were located in my building. I also was on the safety team.
University of Phoenix in Ontario, CA November 2011
· Associates Degree - Business Management
Woodrow Wilson High School, Long Beach, CA