- Supply Chain and distribution professional with experience in medical devices, electronics, aerospace, and automotive industry in various functions.
- ERP software, report writing, and MS office skills 2003/2007
- Education includes BBA Marketing and passing all exams for CPIM certification
2012-2014 Production Planner Wetmore Tool and Engineering Chino CA
- Evaluate min max to set optimal inventory turns in Vantage
- Develop and implement production schedules in work center managing outside processes, components and finished goods to meet customer demand
- Release and schedule production work orders in work center to meet customer demand and inventory targets
2010-2011 Contract Purchasing Support – Temporary Resources/Krispy Kreme Winston Salem NC
- Maintain and develop budget Excel 2003 spreadsheet by category for domestic and international purchasing including Sales volumes, COGs and PPV.
- Key, coordinate, and track customer orders in Macola. Coordinate with purchasing and communicate to customer any supply and delivery issues.
2009-2010 Contract Claims adjuster and support – Temporary Resources/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Adjudicate medicare Part A and Part B claims using EOB, eligibility and policy.
- Troubleshoot provider reimbursement issues for medicare supplements clients
2007-2008 Contract Parts Distribution Analyst – Spherion/Volvo Mack Trucks NA Greensboro NC
- Move parts based on WMS forecast, optimizing inventory turns, holding and transportation costs to regional/support warehouses in distribution network.
- Chart and analyze backorders to identify root cause and corrective action using Business Objects, Rumba and Excel 2003.
- Evaluate potential obsolete and excess, passive material for possible disposition or rebalancing.
- Document processes for training purposes using 2003 PowerPoint and Word.
2005- 2006 Contract Tactical Buyer, Diebold/Aerotek, Lexington NC
- Manage supply chain for assigned international and domestic vendors using BAAN, responding to reschedules, orders and cancellation. Identify root cause for significant schedule shifts.
- Transition and guide suppliers from discreet purchase orders to VMI
- Resolve invoicing issues between vendor, receiving and accounts payable.
- Manage EC changes, quoting new material, scrap, coordinating in-house rework and external rework.
- Coordinate and resolve process and quality issues with nonconforming material between external vendors and in-house quality assurance making judgments based on cost, current production schedules, and processing lead-time.
2004-2005 - homemaker and moved to North Carolina
1994-2004 Buyer Scheduler, Thomas & Betts, Irvine CA , Electronic Interconnects Division
- Buy and plan all production materials needed to support product development team ensuring optimal delivery performance and inventory turns
- Create reports using “Query” (AS400). KBM Data III, JD Edwards and ASI software’s report writer to track performance objectives for development, transferring and pending obsolete programs
- Accomplish inventory targets and transfer product to low cost manufacturing centers
- Identify and set up materials for back flush and cycle count work cells for new or transferred product optimizing material flow and production floor space
- Identification and disposition with product marketing excess and obsolete items reworking where possible to increase inventory turns
- Successfully meet a 50% increase in capacity by quarter’s end on new product line; my contributions included identifying bottle neck equipment, developing regular feedback from key vendors
- Kan Ban blankets (VMI) implemented for materials to optimize inventory and lower costs
1991-1994 MRP Development Project Coordinator/Capacity planner, Ciba Corning Diagnostics Corporation, Irvine CA, Biomedical diagnostic manufacturer of medical devices
- Develop and implement MRP and capacity planning using BPCS.
- Identify and assist with specifications for automated custom shop orders/pick lists supporting current requirements and improving document functionality for all departments
- Self-taught "Query" report writer for AS400 platforms to develop custom reports in BPCS for inventory, purchasing and planning departments.
- Identified, tested, and implemented changes needed to implement lot planned MRP system in BPCS resulting in greater inventory control by lot
- Developed specifications and implemented a four week production schedule from BPCS replacing PC based schedule
BBA Western Michigan University, Industrial Marketing emphasis
CPIM APICS certification (not current)