Medical Administrative Assistant
5732 Raft Circle • Corona, CA 92880
To serve to the fullest of my abilities to maintain the superior quality of the healthcare services of the organization and strive for its further development as a responsible and hardworking healthcare official.
Summary Of Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and exposure to Microsoft Office.
- Successful leader, equally effective as a team member.
- Highly organized able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
- Professional demeanor and attentive to detail.
- Comfortable and confident public speaker; able to motivate others to action.
• CPR Certified HIPAA Certificate Medical Terminology
• Anatomy and Physiology Instrument Sterilization Phlebotomy
• Vital signs Taking EKGS ICD 9 and CPT codes
• Patient care Injections Urinalysis
• Medisoft Pharmacology HCT/HGB
• Minor surgery WBC/RBC Microsoft Word
• Keyboard (60WPM) Excel, Power point Customer Service
• Telephone Reception Oral/ Written Communication
• Setting up nails trays Autoclaving Wrapping Instruments
• Surgical Tray Set-Up
DV Urgent Care 04/13- 05/13
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant
• Vital Signs
•Pre-Authorization/ Insurance Verification
Dr. Charles Williams Los Angeles, CA 1/02-08/09
Medical Assistant Front/Back Office
Dr. Gail Jackson (OB-GYN) Los Angeles, CA 09/07-01/08
Back Office Medical Assistant (Volunteer)
Pomona Pediatrics Pomona, CA 03/07- 09/07
Back Office Medical Assistant (Temporary Assignment)
Platt College, Ontario, CA
Associate of Science, Medical Administrative Specialist, 2013
American Career College, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Assistant Certificate, 2006
United Education Institute, Ontario, CA
Pharmacy Technician Diploma, 2000