Abadilla, Bryan RRT
BRYAN ABADILLA, RRT
23613 Aquacate Rd. Corona, Ca 92883
- Associate in Science in Respiratory Therapy American Career College Ontario, Ca.
- 4 Perfect Attendance Awards
- GPA: 3.52
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Kaplan College Riverside, Ca.
- Elected Student Ambassador
- GPA: 3.9
- RRT License, NBRC, License No. 38640, Expiration: Nov. 2017
- RRT Credential, NBRC, Registry No. 158961, Expiration: Sept. 2021
- American Association for Respiratory Care Member, ID #974530
- BLS, Expiration May 2017
- ACLS, Expiration August 2017
- PALS, Expiration December 2017
- NRP, Expiration April 2018
Respiratory Therapist and Patient Care Experience
- Parkview Community Hospital Riverside, Ca Feb. – Apr. ’16. Intro clinical rotation: Completed patient assessments, analyzed oxygen systems, performed breathing treatments via different respiratory care modalities, and performed bronchial hygiene and airway clearance therapy.
- Eisenhower Medical Center Rancho Mirage, Ca Apr. – Jun. ’16. ICU/CCU rotation: Performed critical care assessments, spirometry and diagnostic testing, critical care procedures, performed ABG and analysis, and practiced sterilization and disinfection techniques.
- St. Jude Medical Center Fullerton, Ca Jun. – Aug. ’16. ACC/NICU rotation: Performed Intubation/extubation, NIPPV, ventilator checks, ventilator initiation/circuit change, knowledgeable of different vent modes, waveform interpretation, performed neonatal delivery assist/assessment, APGAR scoring, surfactant replacement, transcutaneous monitoring, transillumination, capillary sampling, hemodynamic monitoring, oxygen delivery via nasal cannula/oxyhood, bubble CPAP initiation, NEO/PED ventilator initiation/checks/modes, and Nitric Oxide.
Medical Assistant Experience
- Cardiology Specialist Riverside, Ca Apr. ’10 – May ’10. Externship: Greeted patients, administered and recorded vital signs, faxed medical records, created new patient’s charts, answered patient’s calls, and coordinated over 60 EKG’s.
- Westlake Convalescent Hospital Los Angeles, Ca Nov. ’16 – Present
- Aid patients by administering respiratory medications, managing mechanical ventilation, and patent airways via scheduled suctioning to prevent congestion/pneumonia. Collect sputum samples for lab data. Trach care and Trach tube changes to prevent infection.
- The Home Depot Corona, CA Apr. 2007 – Sep. 2013
- Promoted within first year from Lot Attendant to Sales Associate
- Received distinguished award in customer service
- Recognized and chosen out of 50+ individuals to oversee operations in Xmas Tree department.
- American Lung Association’s Lung Cancer Seminar, Student Volunteer, ARMC Colton, CA Nov.2015
- CSRC’s Ventilator Symposium Inland Empire, Student Volunteer, Loma Linda, CA Aug. 2015
- VVGMC’s Health and Wellness Expo, Pulmonary Function Tester Student Volunteer, Victorville, CA Aug. 2015
- American Lung Association’s Lung Expo, Pulse Ox Educator Student Volunteer, ACC Ontario, CA May. 2015
- ACC’s Ontario’s Health Fair, Respiratory Student Advocate Volunteer, ACC Ontario, CA Mar.2015