3711 Ellis St. Corona, CA. 92879 (951)-415-9027 Lurdescacho0730@yahoo.com
Objective: To obtain a position as an office assistant/receptionist where I can use the skills that I have acquired, and learn or obtain new skills. That will help me develop a better opportunity for growth.
Skills & Abilities
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, speak, read and write.
• Strong clerical skills, filing, data entry, answering phones, and scheduling appointments.
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer (MS Office applications) and typing skills, 50 words per min, 10-key touch.
• Excellent organization and time management abilities
• Ability to multi-task, in a fast paced setting
1. Apple One Employment Service Service writer April 2016-present.
Data entry, invoicing, filing, customer service, scanning
Logging in technicians work, hours, codes, body notes
Customer billing, 10 – touch.
2. Peppermint Ridge Direct staff trainee 2011-2015
Extensive data entry, invoices, scanning, filing, customer service, answer multiple
Copied records and file
Verified medications, recorded all appointments, and clients behaviors in system.
Patient care and service, groomed, fed, vitals, prepped food, communicated with family.
Assisted with daily living activities.
3. J&H Asset Properties Manager 2006-2010
Performed Data entry, and customer service.
Scanned and invoiced monthly mortgage payments.
10-key touch, and filed applications, performed background checks, credit checks.
Handled bank deposits, provided receipts and rent statements.
Maintained the properties and maintained rules and regulations for tenants.
4. La Canasta Corp Account receivables 2004-2006
Handled accounts receivables, collected customer payments, and handled bank deposits.
Maintained files of all payment activities via phone and mail, copying, filing and 10-key touch.
Prepared and processed billing statements.
Excellent customer service.
5. Corona-Norco Unified School District Instructional assistant 2001-2002
Worked one on one with an individual student.
Assisted students with class assignments.
Helped teacher with classroom management.
6. TARGET Customer service team member 2002-2003
Cashiering, handling money transactions.
Provide customer service, assisted customers with questions or concerns.
Stocked merch andise, and greeted customers.
Patty Quesada - Payroll Accounts Payable Administrator 951-427-4921
Andrez Gonsalez - Dental Manager 951-898-2101
Alma Mendoza - Teacher 909-556-4372