Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Enthusiastic with ability to work with the internal team (fellow employees) and our external clients and carrier reps.
Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Attention to detail and problem solving.
Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
Interpersonal and written communication skills.
Ability to obtain information quickly.
Use of office equipment, such as computers, scanners, photocopy machine, fax machine, postage meter, on-site shredders, binding machine.
WORK EXPERIENCE / EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Gallant Risk & Ins. Services, Inc. – Receptionist /Commercial Lines Account Assistant
August 2015 to August 2016
- Answered phones, open and distribute daily mail, process outgoing mail and incoming/overnight packages.
- Greet incoming visitors and notifies office personnel of their party arrival.
- Oversee and order/stock office supplies.
- Maintain internal phone list along with insurance company/underwriter contact information.
- Maintain calendar for conference room scheduling.
- Involved in setting up catering and planning for quarterly staff meetings or mixers in the office.
- Floated in various departments, if help was needed, for large copy, scanning and filing projects, as well as project mailings.
- Promoted to Commercial Lines Account Assistant, however, still handled the majority of the above, as well.
- Daily detailed data entry of client information.
- Scan insurance policies into system, check the policy for accuracy and scan to client.
- Process additions/deletions, as requested by client and once the change endorsement is received from the insurance company checked for accuracy and scanned to client.
- Agency bill invoicing and premium financing options given to client and collection follow up, as required.
- Draft proposals completed for Account Managers.
- Process Motor Vehicle Reports, Auto ID cards and Certificates/Evidence of insurance.
- Order claims/loss history from insurance carrier websites, to use for marketing of the clients renewals.
- Call in claims to insurance companies with detailed information on insured and third party. Obtained claim # and adjustor information and passed on to the client. Detailed claims information into company system and kept abreast of the claim to see it closed out.
- Worked on Commercial Property, General Liability, Auto, Umbrella, Workers Compensation, D&O and Employment Practices policies.
Kings Fish House – Hostess
October 2014 to July 2015
- Maintained high level of customer service in fine dining restaurant cleaned and closed restaurant, phone orders and reservations, trained new Hostess’.
- Praised by Manager for skillful handling of challenging customers.
Mi Tortilla Mexican Grill – Server/Cashier (High School Work Experience Job)
August 2013 to May 2014
- Greeted customers, took orders, served food, handled cash and credit card transactions, cleaned and closed restaurant.
Santiago High School, Corona, CA – Graduated, Class of 2014
Norco College, Norco, CA – General Education