OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ò INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGEMENT
Viѕiоnаrу ѕuррlу сhаin and Operations Mаnаgеr with оvеr 10 уеаrѕ оf еxреriеnсе in managing соmрlеx funсtiоnаl рrоjесtѕ in various environments асrоѕѕ brоаd technical, finаnсiаl and business disciplines. Trасk rесоrd of ѕurраѕѕing business gоаlѕ bу еnѕuring optimal utilizаtiоn оf tеаmѕ, processes, аnd tесhnоlоgу. Rесоgnizеd for turning ѕhоrtfаllѕ intо successes. Exреrtlу direct thе рlаnning and execution оf multiрlе global projects аnd programs, leading both local and virtuаl tеаmѕ. Imрlеmеnt ѕtаndаrdizеd рrоjесt management methodologies, соѕt controls, аnd bеѕt рrасtiсеѕ; mаnаgе dаilу ореrаtiоnѕ, prioritize rеѕоurсеѕ, and develop сrеаtivе ѕоlutiоnѕ to brоаd iѕѕuеѕ. Proven ѕuссеѕѕ directing global quality and process improvement initiаtivеѕ, ѕуѕtеmѕ еnginееring рrоjесtѕ, operations, аnd program mаnаgеmеnt асrоѕѕ diverse industries. Guidе teams thrоughоut рrоjесt lifе сусlе, аррlуing advanced communication, training, аnd mеntоring ѕkillѕ. Prоасtivе tеаm builder who еxсеlѕ in strategic рlаnning, рrоblеm ѕоlving, turnaround mаnаgеmеnt, аnd innоvаtivе рrосеѕѕ imрrоvеmеnt.
- Blеndѕ Skillеd in strategic program management, lоgiѕtiсѕ coordination, hеаlth аnd safety соmрliаnсе, nеgоtiаtiоnѕ, integrity mаnаgеmеnt, portfolio mаnаgеmеnt, ореrаtiоnаl management, аnd intеrnаtiоnаl buѕinеѕѕ communication. Strоng соmmuniсаtоr with firѕt-hаnd ореrаtiоnаl experience.
- Blеndѕ tесhniсаl асuitу аnd financial асumеn with inѕрirаtiоnаl lеаdеrѕhiр tо consistently achieve thе оbjесtivе and arrive аt the dеѕtinаtiоn. Adерt in utilizing Bаlаnсеd Sсоrесаrd соnсерtѕ tо асhiеvе реrfоrmаnсе орtimizаtiоn
- Experience оf developing and imрlеmеnting ѕuррlу chain ѕtrаtеgiеѕ.
- A сlеаr ability tо nеgоtiаtе аnd influence at all levels.
- Sеlf-mоtivаtеd with ѕtrоng аnаlуtiс ѕkillѕ
- Excellent communication skills with proven by the ability to lead and interact with people from diverse backgrounds and ensure that marketing campaigns increase revenue streams
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; AS400, Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Manhattan WM.
- Operational Policies/Procedures
- Human Resources
- Program Development
- Staff training and development
- Project Restructuring
- Risk Management
- Streamlining Operations
- Facility Management
- Inventory Management
- Operational Leadership
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Warehouse management
- Conflict Resolution
- Technical instruction
- Quality Assurance
- Time Management
- Demonstrated management and operations expertise in ensuring the timely fulfillment of orders in a multi-Channel Distribution center exceeding 100k orders per week, Maintained an SLA of shipping within one business day with commendable accuracy levels.
- Provided feedback and operational direction to the CEO concerning divisional and overall company growth presented strategies for implementing cost reduction measures that improved the overall profitability of the company.
- Administered support to the COO and SVP in directing operational growth of 3 business units Wholesale, Retail, and Internet while maintaining an SLA average of 99%
- Designed and implemented an order forecasting tool that resulted in 99% annual forecasting accuracy
- Spearheaded efforts in continuous improvement projects resulting in 35% to 60% increase. Supported associates in productivity gains by providing innovative process redesigns and techniques to drive up productivity and reduce CPP.
Croc’s Shoe’s; Ontario, CA 2015 - 2016
Inventory Control Manager/ Quality Control Manager / Operations Manager
- Manage a 450,000 square foot warehouse, maintaining 44 Million in inventory.
- Manage an inventory staff of 16 associates to maintain a 99.78% absolute inventory accuracy & a 99.98% net accuracy and all the active picking location slotting in order to achieve the highest pick ratios.
- Manage a staff from 115 up to 325 throughout the entire building during a single shift.
- Ship over 80,000 units daily supporting Wholesale, Retail and eCommerce.
- Manage distribution center operations while ensuring and maintaining direct, productive, and positive relationships between and among management and associates.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives that reduce cost of operations and improve service level, capacity, productivity and quality.
- Manage the inbound and outbound movement of product into and out of the distribution center.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g.; sales, store operations, planning, and finance); establish and maintain effective relationships with vendor community.
Denim LA Inc. DBA DSTLD/20JEANS, West Hollywood, CA 2013 – 2014
Vice President of Operations
- Established and implemented a variety of new successful operational standards while also refining existing operating procedures to increase production output by 35% with very minimal capital investment
- Developed and published company SOP documentation for the operation and customer success teams
- Successfully managed Inventory control activities to drive inventory accuracy up and improve location integrity.
- Assisted in defining many of the company policies still in use
- Served as a mentor for younger staff members by demonstrating and fully explaining more efficient and productive methods of operation
- Provided operational data and analytical reporting to Management
- Reduced shipping costs by 10% by migrating shipping from USPS to FedEx
Mouawad USA, Inc. DBA Glamhouse; Hollywood, CA 2011 – 2012
Continuous Improvement Manager/Executive Financial Analyst/.Com Manager
- Conducted extensive financial analysis based on each SKU, locating the ideal mark-up to support the business
- Executed thorough talent research, hired new employees to improve the company talent and served as the HR point person for the PEO HR company
- Assisted in successful contract negotiations with a variety of vendors
- Utilized strong project management skills in order to lead numerous projects including creating the first employee handbook, developing strategic growth plans and devising the company’s first ever budget plan
- Supported the company marketing efforts by aiding in marketing/PR initiatives and building .com/social media initiatives and future plans for brand recognition
- Administered meticulous financial analysis involving individual items, product categories and overall brands while also developing key cost reduction initiatives and future growth strategies
- Effectively managed outside contractors ensuring strong relationships to contribute to optimal business success
Intermodal Maintenance Service (IMS); Los Angeles, CA 2009 – 2011
- Greatly improved a number of system process by creating employee production profile templates to define, measure and develop more efficient procedures
- Collaborated with managers to define and update compliance measures
Beachbody, LLC pka Product Partners; Santa Monica, CA 2007 – 2009
Senior Operations Manager
- Responsible for the timely and accurate fulfillment of up to 100K ecommerce and network marketing customer orders per week
- Coordinated with a team in managing high pressure, fast-paced operational functions of a multi-channel, direct marketing company including front-end order management, third-party fulfillment (East and West coasts), order tracking, vendor management, cost management, systems auditing and strategic relationships
New Roads Corporation; Pacoima, CA 2004 – 2006
- Served as operations manager for a 3PL fulfillment company with 8 locations nationwide and 3 call centers
- Directly oversaw all inventory control, quality control and in-bound/out-bound logistics for 4 buildings
- Successfully transitioned all clients from the old OMS/WMS to a new OMS/WMS
- Prepared and produced daily dashboard reports for review by the Director and Vice President of Operations
- Developed and managed all operational KPIs
- Achieved a 99% SLA for all clients
- Received a green belt certification in Six Sigma while under the guidance of a G.E. black belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt: 2005