Corona, CA, (626) email@example.com
SR. OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Performance-driven, insightful Senior Operations Representative with proven ability to achieve and exceed
all revenue and business-development goals in high-pressure environments.
- Skilled at consulting with clients to delineate and analyze financial situations while developing strategic solutions that strengthen investment goals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of leveraging numerous investment instruments in a variety of complex scenarios.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills, coupled with the ability to direct strong teams in managing customer relationships and proving investment services.
- Skilled in BOA Research Resources Tools: VECTOR, IMAGEVIEW, COIN, DOCUMENT, DIRECT, BOSS, FDES, NW, FAST AND LEAN.
- BCRC items research (DOCUMENT DIRECT-ULKRDB61 AND ULKRIC22).
Bank of America, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2001- Aug 2014
Sr. Operations Representative
- Worked directly with domestic and international retail and wholesale bank customers
- Processed financial transactions
- Balanced the general ledgers
- Called center customer service support for Hindi speaking customers
- Adhered to internal operational and financial controls
- Ensured policy compliance
- Converted foreign currencies to U.S. Funds
- Provided effective and efficient operations support for the entire department
- Performed routine and/or various item processing functions under moderate supervision
- Reviewed account adjustments for accuracy
- Carried out other functions such as manual item sorting, reconciling bank statements, statement rendering, transaction research, information protection and etc.
Bachelors of Science, Chemistry – Gujarat University, India
Business Office Applications Specialist – California Training Academy, CA 92507
(Microsoft Words 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Access 2013, Outlook 2013, QuickBooks 2015)
Typing speed 35 wpm to 40 wpm