Administrative Office Assistant
CHARLES M. CARR III
14061 Vernal Springs Ct Eastvale, Ca 92880 (714) 603-3297 email@example.com
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
• Accounts Payable Processes
• Records Organization & Management
• Invoices/Expense Report/Payment Transactions
• Vendor Management
• Customer Service
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner
SUPERIOR ADMINISTRATORS – Costa Mesa, CA
Provides third party administration for employee insurance benefit plans.
Office Administrator, 2003 to Present
Over twelve years’ experience performing general office procedures, where an in depth knowledge of office management principles and considerable experience in bookkeeping were obtained..
• Prepare and change reports, spreadsheets, and administrative documents as per requirements.
• Maintained office calendars, open and prioritize mail, receive and prioritize phone calls.
• Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
• Ensure daily projects and weekly electronic files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
• Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems to claim records.
• Performed other related duties as required.
FUTURE TEL-COMMUNICATION — Santa Ana, CA
Network Administrator, 1996 to 2002
Designed, supported, maintained and evaluated computer networking and telecommunication systems.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of computer networks.
• Installed, configured and maintained both physical and virtual computer servers, maintains employee email.
• Planned, recommended, and assisted in the design of telecommunication systems.
• Researched and recommended telecommunication equipment.
• Monitor usage to ensure security data and access privilege.
• Assist and provide support to Technology Support/Trainers as necessary.
SANTA ANA VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL — Santa Ana, CA
High School Diploma 1991