Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Financial services professional with extensive experience in general bank operations and domestic and international wire systems/procedures.
- Understanding of trade finance operations with emphasis on money transfr, remittances, outgoing payment orders and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven commitment to quality customer service.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure work environments requiring strong skill in multitasking and problem solving while achieving accuracy and precision.
- Organized, and detail-oriented with ability to cultivate rapport and build productive working relationships with employees at all levels.
Mizuho Bank Ltd., Los Angeles
Wire Transfer Specialist, June, 1999 to January, 2015
Perform daily treasury operations activities such as:
- Opening and closing procedures on PayPlus, FedWire, Bankway and SWIFT systems.
- Operate SWIFT system and perform updates.
- Input, verify and modify outgoing domestic and international wire transfers on various systems with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Review and perform OFAC checks.
- Use PARC to retrieve payment information as required by Compliance and Risk Mgmt.
- Work with Supervisor to audit and update approved preferential fee pricing and wire limit transations.
- Receive and enter payments to the appropriate control log, assign reference numbers and ensure accurate maintenance of daily production logs.
- Assist Wire Room Supervisor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and industry-specific systems such as SWIFT, FedWire Advantage and PayPlus.
- Banking Applications: G-Base, Bankway, Operating Support System, etc.
Taken on-line courses related to Trade Finance, Wire Transfer and Compliance