Medical Front Desk Receptionist
ANNMARIE S. CASTILLO
3720 ADDICOTT CIRCLE CORONA, CA 92881
Phone Number: (562)351-0676
Objective: I’m seeking a position where my professional service skills can be fully utilized to improve the customer experience and enhance the company brand name. I have a desire to work in a team player atmosphere that recognizes achievement and allows me to grow within a company.
- Excellent Customer Service skills; Microsoft Office Proficient
- Ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Skilled in working with people with diverse backgrounds
- Responsible, Punctual and Team Player
Kimco Staffing Services - Anaheim, Ca 04/2016 - 08/2016
Data Entry Clerk
- Customer Service, Data Entry on slides and net repairs, Consolidating Invoices, Purchase orders, inventory, filing and answering phones
TJ Aero Space- Garden Grove, Ca 11/2015 - 04/2016 Office Administrator/Receptionist
- Office Administrator, Clerk filing, Responsible for processing purchase orders, answering phones routing to the appropriate department. Microsoft office efficient. Exceeds 100% Quality above customer service standards.
Helpmates Staffing – Cerritos, Ca 03/2013 - 07/2015 Packer
- Prepare paperwork to release line clearance for quality assurance, packing Pharmaceuticals, Reworking and disposing of returned products in the return department. Filing Training forms as necessary.
SpringHill Suites Marriott- Hesperia, Ca 04/2007 – 12/2011
- Opened and Closed Kitchen, greeted guests, prepped and prepared food, took inventory of food and supplies, stocked, took temps on hot and cold items to record in log book, vacuumed and wash all dished and pots thoroughly.
Arby- Hesperia, Ca 05/2011 – 12/2011
- Greeted Customers, took orders, operated cash register, handed out change back and food items, cleaned dining room area and threw out trash. I counted my drawer before and after my shift
JC PENNEY- Victorville, Ca 05/2004 – 11/2004
- Greeted customers, sold fine Jewelry and watches to customers, sold watch plans, prospected for sales and events, layaways, operated cash register, counted cash drawer, counted diamonds and answered phones.
Certificates for Regional Occupational Programs
Medical Administrative Assistant Program Tri-Cities Whittier CA June 27, 2012
Health Care Occupations San Bernardino ROP Victorville Ca January 15, 2010
John Glenn High School/ Diploma September 1984 – June 1987
Available upon Request