Medical Front Desk Receptionist
DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
8657 Woodview Drive, Corona CA 92883
A motivated professional in Document Control Administrator with background in Electric Document Management Systems (EDMS). Responsible for organizing and handling the numerous documents.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently and effectively with clients and team members.
- Excellent written, organizational and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to solve problems quickly and work under minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Possess pride in my work. and multi-task skills.
- Excellence in multi-tasking, works under pressure to meet deadlines.
- 12 years in Document Control
- Micro Office Word, Excel Outlook
- MRP/ Data Entry
- Archives / Advisory Records
- Engineering Assistant & Process Control
- OFI Team (Opportunity for Improvement)
- Internal Auditor AS9100 and ISO 13485
- Front Office Skills
Document Control, Archives, Records & Data Entry
- Structured Document Control department and flow process. Independently processed work instructions and Conducting New Product Introduction meetings, receiving and reviewing all documentation, including Purchase Orders, Statement of Work, Terms and Conditions and Quality Clauses. Reviewed Costed Bill of materials created by Quoted Department to verify accuracy for MRP system import.
- Structured Document Control Data Base on server, files consist of Master Folder (arranged per customer) files consist of assembly drawings, Schematics, assembly aids, BOM, fabrication drawings, Specs, ASL, References and Emails. Other files consist of Process Alerts, ECR, ECN, ECO, Deviations, PO’s, Terms and Conditions, AS, MSDS, Archives, Standards and QC, Equipment Manuals, and Notice Advisory.
- Responsible for receiving, maintaining and distribution of documentation throughout the company. Implement and processing: Bill of Materials, Process Alerts, ECR, ECN, ECO and Deviations. Responsible for conducting Change Control Board meeting and follow through actions. And maintained spreadsheets.
- Prepared work in process traveler packets and updated packets throughout the manufacturing process as needed. Controlled and maintained MSDS (material safety data sheets) equipment manuals and Archives for all departments. Maintained spreadsheets that determine time studies in the department.
Engineering Assistant & Process Control
- Work with Program Managers, Quality Managers, Production Manager and Production.
Knowledge of IPC standards. Reviewing drawings, schematics, testing procedures to ensure assembly methods are in place for production floor. Creating engineering changes, deviations, and process alerts.
- Process Control for 100 machines at board manufacturing facility using MP2 data stream system. Collecting information for time standards for reduction and productivity improvement.
- Sensor Lab Engineering Assistant, creating assembly instructions, routers, spreadsheets, overseeing document flow. Out sourcing and visiting off-site facilities. Implementing Statistical Process Control. Requesting samples, first articles, contacting vendors.
ISO Audit AS9100 and ISO 13485
- Perform internal audits for electronic manufacturing and medical devices. Collection of evidence. Responsible for write summary report and corrective actions. Follow through with corrections and closure summary.
- S6, making sure that we are following the plans needed to be complaint. Organizing.
Front Office, Purchasing & Customer Service
- Greeting customers, answering phones, setting up conference room, assistant to Human Resource, making appointments, taking applications, faxing, sorting.
- Purchasing for engineering department, requesting samples, first articles, contacting vendors. Invoicing,
- Customer Service, ordering facility supplies, requesting quotes, shippers, arranging pick-up and delivery.