Medical Front Desk Receptionist
680 N. Lakeside Place #103, Corona CA• 92879• (323)email@example.com
To join an organization where I can utilize my skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task while working and expanding my growth potential.
SKILLS and STRENGTHS
•Can work independently and as part of a team
•CPR & First Aid Certified
YMCA Teacher’s Aide-Part-time
1331 River Rd. Corona, CA 92880 August 2014/ August 2016
- Assist teacher with lesson planning
- Coordinated yard activities and crafts
- Provided homework help for students
- Prepare snacks
- Check children in and out of classroom
- Created computerized individual student progress logs
- Maintained classroom files and reports
Airport-G2 Secure Staff/ Full-time July 2015/ November 2015
CSA- Customer service agent
-Assist customers check in for flights
-Activate bags to be checked in
-Make sure bag size was acceptable
-Greet customers and help find which direction they need to go
-Assist customers to correct gate
Sprouts Farmers Market/ Full-time March 2013/ November 2013
1751 Westwood Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90024
Cashier/ Customer Service
- Responsible for cash register operations and for safeguarding company assets.
- Ability to operate computerized program and databases in order to enter, modify and retrieve product information.
- Provides the highest level of prompt and friendly customer service.
- Maintains a positive work environment at the front end.
- Scans orders accurately and efficiently; properly identifies produce items.
- Correctly identifies items that do not scan and reports them properly.
- Bags customer’s groceries and takes them the customer’s cars if necessary.
- Collects carts from lot and surrounding area if needed.
- Counts till prior to each shift and ensures security of drawer at all times.
- Memorizes produce PLU codes and keeps up to date with new produce.
- Accurately handles customer cash, credit/debit payments and change.
- Assists customers by providing information, communicating customer requests to management and resolving complaints.
- Maintains knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
- Maintains excellent communication with front end manager and Head Cashier at all times.
- Assists with stocking shelves, facing and dusting when needed.
- Ensures that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times.
Medical Assisting-Administrative Externship February 2013/ December 2013
West Los Angeles College-Certificate Program
- Data entry of patient demographics in the electronic medical record.
- Utilized other computerized programs and spreadsheets to enter and update insurance data, accounts receivable, and retrieved patient protected health information for release for continuation of care exercising caution regarding HIPPA regulations and medical ethical and legal implications.
- Used medical and directional terminology and discusses the anatomy and physiology of body systems, common diseases and related diagnostic and medical procedures.
- Registered incoming patients for their clinical visits and also scheduled and modified patient appointments in person and via telephone.
- Prioritized patient visit hierarchy based on provider direction and medical complexity, and type of appointment.
- Prepared provider referral documentation and instructions
- Provided visit documentation or medical statements as requested
- Updated patient record and scheduling of return visits
- Answered phones and assisting patients and other callers
- Stocked medical examination room.
- Assisted medical staff with tasks as needed.
LAC+USC Medical Center - Los Angeles, CA
•Process incoming and outgoing mail
•Follow-up on time sensitive material
•Routed consults to designated clinics
•Maintained incoming/outgoing log of patient medical records
•Data entry of patient requests for release of information ensuring that authorizations met HIPPA requirements.
•Provided visit documentation or medical statements as requested to the patient.
•Updated patient record and scheduling of return visits
•Answer multi-line telephones assisting patients and other callers
•Retrieved, filed and maintained patient medical documentation and records.
•Assisted medical staff with tasks as needed.
Westchester High School-Los Angeles, CA 2007-2011
*High School Diploma received June 2011
Norco Community College August 2011-December 2011
Santa Monica College February 2012- 2013
West LA Community College August 2013-May 2014
*Received Certificate of Achievement in Medical Assisting-Administrative February 2014